OBJECTIVES: Objetivos mínimos para el examen
- Enumerate components of solar
- Learning specific terminology: solar system, sun,
star, planet, satellite, comet, asteroids belt, Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars,
Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, rotation, revolution.
- Learning the compass rose and expressing the
location: North, South, East, West, northeast, northwest, southeast and
- Describe the location, size,
composition and appearance of each planet.
- Distinguish asteroids, comets and satellites.
- Know the solar
system and consider our planet-the Earth- a part of it.
- Study the most
important features of the Earth: the shape, size and main movements.
- Understand the cartographic representation of the
Earth's surface, paying special attention to maps: their classification
according to the scale and the information they provide, the type of projection
and the coordinates.