GENERAL OBJECTIVES: Objetivos mínimos pdf- Understand the differences between Prehistory and History.
- Place the origin of human beings in Prehistory and get to know their physical evolution and setting
throughout the planet.
- Define the different prehistoric periods and explain their characteristics,
- Analyse the after-effects of farming (agriculture and animal farming) on human communities.
- Recognise and understand the first artistic manifestations in history. Compare the works of the
Palaeolithic, the Neolithic and the Metal Age.
- Learn the evolution of tools and techniques throughout Prehistory.
- Consider technological progress and its after-effects on human history.